The Tennis & Racquet Club features three international squash courts and three North American hardball courts. The Club’s courts are busy throughout the year with member play, tournaments, junior programs, exhibition matches, and lessons. The squash program at the T&R participates in all of the Massachusetts Squash Racquets Association (MSRA) sponsored leagues and tournaments, and its teams consistently vie for titles in their respective levels. The pro shop is fully stocked with top quality gear, and restringing and other equipment services are available for members.
Head Squash Professional Shahid Zaman Khan:
Shahid belongs to a family with a long list of world champions. His lineage includes his grandfather, the British Open champion, his uncle Qamar Zaman, a world champion, and his cousin Jahangir Khan, considered by many the greatest squash champion of all time.
Shahid’s impressive personal record of squash achievements include:
- Eight PSA tournament titles
- Fifteen PSA tournament runner-up positions
- Highest PSA world ranking: 14
- Pakistan National Champion 2001-2006
- Asian Junior Squash Champion – 1999
- Asian Senior Squash Champion – 2001
Shahid also has extensive coaching experience:
- Squash coach at the Pakistan Air Force Academy and Infantry School in Quetta, Pakistan.
- Managed junior and senior development programs in India, Malaysia, Pakistan and the USA.
Links for more information on Squash:
Mass Squash Association
League schedules, team rosters, match reports, member club directions.
United States Squash Racquets Association
Information on the game in the United States.